Does your club or squash facility want to start running squash programs? Thanks to provincial government funding, Squash Ontario is thrilled to offer the services of two highly experienced and certified travelling squash ambassadors to run clinics or lend their expertise.
The squash Ambassadors will help member clubs outside the Greater Toronto Area develop:
- Junior clinics and programs
- School programs (primary, secondary, post-secondary)
- Women’s clinics and programs
- Adult Learn-to-Play/Development Program
- Doubles programs/lessons in underutilized facilities
- Tournament Administration
- Coach Mentorship
We hope to reinvigorate regional squash activity and promote healthy active living for your community!
Connect with Squash Ontario if your club/facility is interested in the Ambassador Program.