About Us: The vision of The Richmond Hill Country Club is to focus on this exceptional environment where you can participate in a wide variety of fitness, golf, racquet sports and wellness activities. We enhance this unique environment with the personal services of your own private Redwoods Dining Club and Spa Club, dedicated exclusively to you and your personal needs. Our goal is to fulfill your personal needs and physical potential with our own professionals who will work with you to embrace and build confidence in everything you do. We strive to create a social environment for you to meet others who share your interests and enjoyment of the Club.
We are currently seeking a Squash Professional to provide part-time coaching services to our members, to develop, organize and implement an entry level to intermediate level program utilizing 4 squash courts, to facilitate the growth and development of squash programs at The Richmond Hill Country Club.
- Greet and direct members or new prospects interested in squash
- Coach adult and junior members from entry to intermediate level (private lessons, semi-private/group lessons, clinics)
- Participate in club Racquet Sports events and tournaments
- Assist the Director of Racquet Sports in creating and running social events, programs and tournaments
- Report improvements needed to existing programs
- Communicate efficiently with the administrative and billing team
- AdvanceD squash skills
- Coaching experience with both adult and junior players of all levels
- Ability to create and organize new programs from ground up
- Outstanding time management and multitasking abilities
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
How to Apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Director of Racquet Sports, Richard Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.