Headwaters Racquet Club located in Orangeville, Ontario is a state-of-the-art fitness and racquets facility. With a growing squash community HRC is hiring for a part-time Assistant Squash Professional to assist in our growing squash program. The role would support the Head Squash Professional in facilitating junior programs, leagues, clinics, private lessons, and special events.
- Serving as an ambassador for HRC by introducing members and guests to our squash community both on the courts and in the community.
- Provide members, their guests and third party groups with a first-class customer service experience.
- Engage members to promote and grow all squash programs.
- Teach, coach and train adult & junior players ( group lessons, privates, clinics)
- Assist Head Pro in creating and running social events, programs and tournaments
- Communicate efficiently with the administrative and billing team
- Ontario Squash Instructor certification
- Standard First Aid with CPR C
- Advance squash skills
- Coaching experience with both adult and junior players of all levels
- Outstanding time management and communication skills
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Start Date: September 2018
Type of Position: Contract, Part-Time Hours
How to Apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to Caitlyn Lariviere, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.