The following players may NOT participate in Silver events:
· Top 4 ranked players in the Under 15 division
· Top 8 ranked players in the Under 17 and Under 19 divisions
The following players may participate but MUST move up a division:
· Top 2 ranked players in the Under 11 division
· Top 4 ranked players in the Under 13 division
· Players ranked 5-8 in the Under 15 division
Any player who wins two silver events in their age group, no matter their ranking, MUST move up a division for the remainder of the circuit. (If a player wins two under 19 titles, they are unable to play in any future Silver events until the finale)
A top seeded player may request to move up an age group if they are 50+ points higher in the rankings than the next best player in their division.
All silver tournament champions are eligible for the Silver finale in May.