A Unique Opportunity to Take Your Game to the Next Level
Enjoy a day and a half of highly focused squash training, including on‐court technical work, fitness training for injury prevention, match play and tactics, and mental strength and focus. Unionville Athletic Club is hosting and we have put together a fantastic team of coaches and fitness professionals!
A mini-vacation that builds your squash game, this unique experience includes a court side lunch, dinner at Essence of Unionville, and a hotel stay at the four-diamond Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre and Spa. With only 12 spots in each level, from A to D, you’ll want to register early!
This event is presented by the TDWSA and the Unionville Athletic Club and sponsored by the Black Knight Conqueror Project: a program that raises funds and awareness to help conquer breast cancer.
March 31, 2018
- 8:30 AM Registration/Welcome
- 9:00 AM Training begins
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM Hotel Check In
- 1:30 PM Training continues
- 3:00 PM Round Robin Pool Play (to 5:40 pm)
- 7:30 PM Dinner & Après Squash Social
April 1, 2018
- 7:00 AM Breakfast
- 8:00 AM Morning Yoga Stretch
- 9:00 AM Round Robin Pool Play (cont’d)
- 10:40 AM Round Robin Best Record Finals
- 11:30 AM Closing & Prizes
- 12:30 PM Hotel Check Out