CALLING ALL JUNIOR GIRLS!!! We are hosting an All Girls Grand Prix to finish off the season leading into the GP Finale!
This Grand Prix is geared towards players with little to no experience on this circuit. Players looking to start entering events. This is why our rules on who can play or who has to move up has been altered from other GPs. Players should be able to serve and return serve.
Draws limited to first 16 players entered. Draws may be combined.
The following players may NOT participate in this ALL GIRLS Grand Prix event:
· Top 4 ranked players in the Under 11 division
· Top 8 ranked players in the Under 13 division
· Top 12 ranked players in the Under15 and under 17 division
The following players may participate but MUST move up a division:
· Players ranked 5-10 in the Under 11 division
· Players ranked 9-12 in the Under 13 division
Any player who wins two Grand Prix events, no matter their ranking, MUST move up a division for the remainder of the circuit. (If a player wins two under 15 titles, they are unable to play in any future Grand Prix events until the finale)